With the 79th Australian Speedcar Championship run and won, a quick thank you post from Speedcars Australia INC. before moving onto planning for the 80th event!
Thank you to:
- Danielle Pearce from the VSDA - the social media voice of the event, posting nominations, results, videos and deleting the 12,000 fake broadcast links on this very page!
- Our hardworking officials from across the country - Gary Winterbottom and Michael Harders, our Chief Steward and Assistant Chief Steward respectively; Katie Mills, Dean Wellfare, Rick McKay, Eric Smith, Kai Stephens, plus Liz Weaver and Adam Brook from Speedway Australia.
- Our excellent hosts at Premier Speedway, Warrnambool; one of the best tracks in the country! Thank you to the officials, workers and on track safety crews.
- Likewise the local club, the Victorian Speedcar Drivers Association Inc who hosted the Calcutta and lawn bowls social event. Special mention to Andy & Danii Pearce, Katie Mills & Lance McMinn who worked behind the scenes on the title prep.
- The event sponsors Dutton Garage, Dream Multimedia, Speedway Australia, Speedcars Australia, the VSDA, and best presented sponsor, R & M Security Service.
- The teams and competitors who travelled from WA, SA, TAS, QLD, NSW, VIC, New Zealand and the United States! Thank you for the show!
- And lastly to the race fans who got to see the action whether in person or online thanks to Dream Multimedia. Thank you for being part of our event, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Watch this page as title planning gets underway for the 80th Australian Speedcar Championship scheduled for February 26th & 27th 2021 at Valvoline Raceway, in conjunction with host club the Speedcar Association of NSW!
Congratulations once more to American Carson Macedo N99 for claiming the win from fellow American Alex Bright W4j, New Zealander Kaleb Currie S6, and West Aussie Tom Payet W7.