Registrations and declarations for season 21/22 are open online. Car owners and competitors can complete the two required forms electronically by visiting the Speedcars Australia website (www.SpeedcarsAustralia.com) and clicking on the Owner/Driver Admin page.
The following minimum requirements are to be completed a minimum seven days prior to your first event (including practice):
1) 21/22 Speedcars Australia Membership / Registration form (online).
2) 21/22 Membership / Registration fee paid directly to Speedcars Australia (online direct deposit).
3) 21/22 Competitor Declaration form (online).
4) Current local Speedcars Australia affiliated club membership (refer your local club).
5) Annual Visual Inspection completed by an authorised club scrutineer with no outstanding issues.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you complete all of the above requirements a minimum of seven days prior to your event (including practice) as failure to do so will see you unable to compete/practice.
These requirements will be validated by your local affiliated club and Speedcars Australia before allowing you to enter any events (including practice). This task is also completed via a shared online area, which is automatically updated within a minute of either form being submitted. The admin function is accessible to club admins and scrutineers via PC, tablet and smart phone, anywhere with internet access; and is secured in a password-protected admin page.
Have questions or need assistance? Please discuss with your club administration, scrutineers and/or SAC representatives, or email email@example.com